Fully Qualified Bookkeepers who will get your BAS and financial records correct the first time!
Our service includes, but is not limited to:
From processing your supplier invoices right through to payment, we can do the whole process, or just part of it - it's your choice. By keeping your books up to date we can provide you with management reports on a regular basis to enable you to keep track of who you owe money to. We offer a flexible service. If you still prefer to issue cheques we can reconcile to statements, write the cheques and print remittance advices, then all you need to do is sign the cheques and post. If you prefer to pay electronically we will load a fully reconciled cheque run for you to release the payment directly from your bank account.
- Invoicing clients
- Processing payments
- Issuing credits
- Monthly, weekly or fortnightly statements
- Management reports so you can keep track of who owes you money
- Debt collection / Overdue account follow up
Payroll & PAYG
- We process your payroll and email pay slips on the same day
- Monthly Instalment Activity Statement reporting to the ATO
- Manage leave accruals and usage
- New employee package with super choice forms, TFN declarations and personal information forms
- Prepare your PAYG Summaries (formerly Group Certificates) and meet your reporting obligation to the ATO
- Available for weekly, fortnightly or Monthly pay runs. (our service suites 1 - 25 Staff)
Superannuation - Currently 9.5%
- Calculating the Superannuation Guarantee (SG) contribution
- Ensuring superannuation timeframes are met with reporting and payment of SG payments
- Assisting staff with additional super deductions
- Ensuring your accounting package is upgraded to meet any changes.
Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations
Your books are balanced with the bank's records.
GST Compliance, BAS Preparation and lodgement
- We will balance and review the entries to ensure reporting accuracy
- We will manage your deadlines for you, and as a BAS Agent we can offer extended lodgement dates
Debt Management Services
Identify problem payers and (if required) contact them on your behalf
- Profit & Loss and Balance Sheets issued to you monthly
- Financial reports provided to your Accountant as often as you require.
(All the accounting packages we work with will integrate seamlessly with your accountant's software)
Hire Purchase / Chattel Mortgage Management
We can set these up in your chart of accounts so your monthly reports can reflect up to date assets and liabilities without having to wait for the annual trip to the accountant. We work with the accountant so that the interest and principal repayments can be proportioned correctly each month.
Training & support in MYOB & QuickBooks
- One on one personalised training
- Procedure statements
- Training notes
End of Financial Year Processes
We will balance the books in preparation for your accountant's year end tax preparation.
We can assist you with the Annual Review process and issue you with a Statement of Solvency to meet your lodgement requirements.
We service the Latrobe Valley and we are locally owned and operated.
Call us today! - Let us help, leaving you to focus on your business, not your bookkeeping